Site Reboot - new format, new styles, less crap

By Mike on 10:26 pm

Filed Under:

In the next month or so, I'll be doing a major reconstruction of MMN Tech from the bottom up. Yes, I know I've promised this many times. However, I've been unsatisfied with the results, or have just lacked the time to produce the advanced content I want. As a college project, I've been given the task of building a website from the ground up, or modifying an existing site to make it more professional.

Over the next couple of months, I'm going to be changing things. This involved delving deep into the HTML coding for the templates. So inevitably, stuff is going to get moved around or go missing. Please be patient. When everything is done, I hope to have this site contain a rich assortment of multimedia. I ask for your patience as I'm still learning web coding.

Thank You

Update 02/19: Got the new theme up, going to work on a better logo. Links across the top don't work yet. Test video up.

0 comments for this post